Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tagged... I never do this....

I have never responed when people have "tagged" me on my blog, but that's usually because I barely have the time to post as it is. But today I have a couple of minutes and because JP and Rachel both got me on the this one I'm giving it a go.

Job’s I’ve Held (in order):
dishwasher
box assembler
landscaper
Operations Dept @ an ampitheater
Delivery truck driver
Surf shop manager
Electronics Technician (Coast Guard)
Network Recovery Engineer
IT Engineer
Network Engineer (current)

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
wedding crashers
anchor man
RAD
Old School

Guilty Pleasures:
Beer
Mexican food
Kettle chips

Places I Have Lived (in order):
San Diego, CA
Virgina Beach, VA
Port Canaveral, FL
Petaluma, CA
Virginia Beach, VA
San Diego, CA
Carlsbad, CA
Cardiff by the Sea, CA
Encinitas, CA
Carlsbad, CA (current)

Shows I Enjoy:
Top Chef
Hell's Kitchen
Man vs. Wild
Rob & Big
Entourage
Flight of the Condors
Good Eats
Iron Chef

Vacation Spots:
Costa Rica
Maui
Tahoe
St. Tomas
Key West
Dominican Republic
Vancouver, BC
Colorado

Favorite Foods:
chips
burritos
wraps
salads

Websites I Visit Daily:
mlb.com
si.com
slowtwitch.com
xxsportsradio.com
various triathlete/endurance sports blogs

Body Parts I have Injured:
neck
back
ribs
knee
ankles
wrist
hip
Awards I’ve Won:
numerous sports awards (baseball, triathlon, running)
numerous work related awards

Nicknames I’ve Been Called:
J
Lart

that's it ...

2 comments:

Drew Holmes said...

LART??????

Rachel said...

Good stuff. Notice that you've never been landlocked--always had an ocean out your front door. Nice.