Tuesday, February 07, 2006

this always happens...

this always happens... i start this thing and then never get around to posting anything new.

Last week was epic. I was in Steamboat Springs, CO, staying at "The Lodge at Steamboat". the mountain was awesome. 20 inches of snow, three days of fresh powder in the mornings, and the best tree runs i have ever been on. It was a good break from the triathlon training.

and now back to the training. i have started working with a coach, and it's the best thing i have ever done. my workouts are more focused and what i need to do to get ready for the races i am going to do. at my track workout tonight he suggested i do the san digeito half marathon this weekend in place of my sunday long run. so i am running it. I dont think I am going to push myself as hard as I did in the Carlsbad half marathon, but we will see what happens when the gun goes off.

that's it for now. April 2nd is my first triathlon.

No comments: