Thursday, June 05, 2008

Hitting the road!


It's early and all my gear is packed and ready to go. Traveling to race triathlons is such a hassle... so much gear to pack, especially when you are going to be gone for two weeks. But it's done!

I'll be in Birmingham, AL by 330 EST and am ready to sweat my ass off. I am really looking forward to the race on Sunday but more so the the road trip with my homeboys. 5 dudes driving, racing, and riding around the south and east coast has to be fun.

On Sunday I will be racing the second stop of the Xterra USA tour in Pelahma at Oak Mountain State park. The bike course is supposed to be really fun and the run... brutal. Sounds good to me! The weather is also going to my liking too...



That's it for now... gotta load up the truck. I will have my laptop with built in EVDO and of course my camera so I plan on posting a lot from the road... hopefully every day... or two.

word.

4 comments:

Ryan D said...

good luck man - sounds like a sweet trip for sure!

Paul said...

Awesome, I'll be looking forward to the updates.

ll said...

have fun dude!

and leave your mark on the course and the competitions!

go get'em champ!

Nikee Pomper said...

Good Luck this weekend. Rock it out!